Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Marbella Hotels

Stayed there three nights in Mid-Feb.There is a risk-free in our area and we found it to become quite handy as we do not wish to carry valuables when touring the city. We found the room we experienced to be extremely quiet (not facing the street) and received no trouble sleeping. The sheets are wonderful and clean. The bed seemed soft but I received no problems resting, even however I have some back trouble. I need to stress once again how helpful and useful the staff (Beatrice, Daniel and Ronnie are the ones we encountered) have been. This is a great hotel and I appreciate everything they did for us! I surely will come back there only in Marbella Hotel.

More Comments Here:

Marbella Accomodation

Pick and Choose Marbella Hotel

Marbella Vacation Guide

Make Use in Marbella Accomodations

Budget Friendly Marbella Hotels to Stay

Marbella Hotel Great Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment