Friday, July 23, 2010

Travelling Alone

I stayed at the Dubrovnik thrice on business over a three week period. Small, cozy, clean hotel owned and operated by the same family for 31 years. Comfortable rooms, quiet residential neighborhood. Nice restaurant and bar. Highly recommend it. The staff were very nice, so friendly and efficient and could not do enough for you. When I returned for the third stay I was greeted by my first name and given the same room that I had stayed in the previous week. The rooms were warm and comfortable and the staff responded quickly to any requests that I made. The food was excellent . I would willingly go back and highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Related:


Dubrovnik Accomodation

Dubrovnik Airport Hotels

Dubrovnik Hotels


Villa Curic Dubrovnik

No comments:

Post a Comment